Wednesday 22 July 2009

Oh Fiddlesticks

Well. Fuck.

Dear body,
I know that it's hard to always be functional. I mean, coordinating all those organs and processes must be a real chore. But not that I'm saying you don't put in a large amount of effort as it is, could you please put in a tiny bit more effort? Perhaps concentrate on healing one of the areas that constantly goes wrong, such as my head? That way, when your run of the mill sickies comes along it won't be such a big deal.
Yours truly,
Lizzie.

The latest is a wonderment of stomach cramps, back ache and nausea. Oh I am so lucky.

I'm thinking of relinquishing my spot on the volunteering for Dr Fenton. If he can find someone well enough to do it all the time it'd be better for him. Also, I need to be realistic with myself. Maybe I need to slow down. What is really important right now is passing those exams at the end of the summer. I need to be well enough to sit them and study for them. If my body's going to keep throwing up problems at this current regularity, I won't have the spare time to study as I'll be helping out more. I don't know, I really want to help and I've really enjoyed helping. But those exams are so important. Going to speak to my sister about it this week. See what she says.

New Dawson's Creek notings:
1. Fuck they have a black principal. How forward thinking of them. Dawson's Creek non white population has now gone up to 4 males.
2. Wow Joey really doesn't wear a bra that much. She and Bessie were folding up a sheet in the first episode of season 3 and both of them were rocking the swinging free style.
3. I think Jen is starting to waddle more. I have just spent some time on the internet to try and find an illustration of this. This is the best I've found so far: example 1. Imagine that picture continued with her feet spread frog like.
4. Remembrance from Season 1 - no wonder she didn't win the talent show. Joey Potter slowly destroyed 'On My Own' from Les Miserables one miserable baby voiced word at a time.

Thankyouplease.

No comments:

Post a Comment