Saturday 28 March 2009

Poo Poo Poo

Busy busy week of work work work.

Though there was some Nando's based fun, involving towering frozen yoghurt. Always good. Except the way I say frozen yoghurt - "frozen yo-gurt" like Americans instead of "yoh-gut". Oh well, I am awfully Americanised.

Am supposed to be seeing Ben Lee tonight, but instead I am feeling terribly sorry for myself. Andy's bust his back so I refuse to let him go or he'll be in pain the whole time. Now I can't go. Damn me and my obscure music taste - no one else knows who he is goddammit :(

Ahh well. I have had a good gig run. And yeah, this is only the first time in about 3 years that he's been to the UK. But I'm sure I'll get another chance.

I'm going to sulk and get a pizza instead. Over-eating will comfort me in my moment of sadness. I may as well eat and eat all the things I like anyway seeing as I will be living off potatoes and rice in Uganda.

IN EIGHT DAYS :D

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment