Friday 15 January 2010

Ah, whoops

Okay yes, I've let this slip a bit. Personally I think that tweeting has slightly taken over the blogging. Slightly.

Regardless I have made good headway on expanding my cooking skills, again slightly. Made my first hot pot, clafoutis, soups. Lots of new things. Which I promise there'll be pictures of. Probably.

Me and my flatmate, Rob, decided that rather than going for the healthy eating drive we'd been more talking about than actually undertaking, that I should try and work my way through Nigella Lawson's How to Be a Domestic Goddess. This book, which I found in my previous student house on the kitchen window sill might I add, has roughly 250 recipes. I think I'm currently up to 15 fully completed, but I'm going to do a count off every time I do one.

Plus, I keep finding pictures of the things I've done so every time I find one, I'll post it up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment